Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My First Kalachakra Grand Ceremony


I attended my first Kalachakra Grand Ceremony on 13 December 2008. Kalachakra means "Wheels of Time". The Kalachakra Grand Ceremony is the 7th of its kind and the first to be held in Singapore. It was previously held in Hong Kong, thereafter USA, Malaysia and the sixth took place in Taiwan.

We came to know about this ceremony through my sister in law who is currently residing in London. She was back for holidays and decided to attend the ceremony in Singapore. It was her 3rd ceremony as she had attended the Malaysia and USA ceremonies. Out of curiosity, we tagged along and according to my parents, it's a very grand ceremony. So why not? I'm always up for anything when it comes to spiritual matter.

At the end of it, I was very happy that we had the opportunity to be there. It was truly an experience for me and Gijs!

For more information about this ceremony, please visit True Buddha School website.

No comments: