Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nokia E71 My New Toy!

I just got myself a Nokia E71. So far, I am very happy with the phone. Love the look and the simplicity of using it. Have always been a Nokia fan. Compared to my old Nokia 7390, I prefer Nokia E71 due to its additional features. I can now check my emails wherever I am and whenever I do not have access to my PC or the internet. How handy! I love the fact that the phone is able to say the caller's name...So cool!.


The only issue I had with the phone was that I was not able to set up my Yahoo Mail. I was a bit disappointed at first and even attempted to return the phone. But I finally managed to find a solution around it. In order to access Yahoo Mail on my phone, I downloaded Yahoo! Go 3.0 at the following website, http://mobile.yahoo.com/go. Voila! Was I pleased? Definitely!:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should really have no problem with yahoo mail on the default mail client supplied. I dont know any one what had any problems with yahoo mail unless you are trying to use the new 'nokia email' program which you have to install/register and download to use

Golden JADE @ Jamie Tay said...

I don't quite understand but I had problems with the incoming/outgoing mail servers. I was trying to use imap4 but it didn't work. Apparently, I had to upgrade my Yahoo account to Yahoo Mail Plus in order to access emails via my phone.