Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Year Has Gone By..Welcome 2010!

I can't believe how time flies. "Another year has gone by.." And I have not written in ages. The last time I wrote on my blog was all about "Twilight" and "New Moon" was just in the cinemas back in November 2009. Being a Twilight fan, "Twilight" was definitely all about Edward and "New Moon" was all about Jacob. Still a big fan? Oh yes, can't wait for "Eclipse" to be shown in cinemas!

New year resolutions? Well, I have a few on my mind. One of them would be to blog more. I have so many things to write, so many things to share. I just got to make it happen! 2009 was all about recovery..a healing year...a year that put me right back to where I should be. So here I am welcoming the new year with open arms and hopefully with positive thinking. :)

*As my dad always put it, "an idle mind is a devil's playground!"*

Till then, the blog continues with happy thoughts...

No comments: